Pages

Sunday 24 March 2013

TO THOSE DEAR PRECIOUS FRIENDS WHO FEEL THEY ARE NOT WORTH IT, FEEL ALONE AND DEPRESSED- A SPECIAL MESSAGE FROM ME!


The woman you see before had a terrible past.
Facts:
1-I have Borderline Personality Disorder, though completely cured now! I suffered each and every symptom of this illness.
2-I tried to commit suicide more than 15 times, yet always survived.In the end I gave up! What was the use, God kept on giving me life!
3- I am a survivor of physical abuse , though now o.k. since 10 years.
4-I am a survivor of mental abuse, always told my life was worthless, hear it even now, but I do not let it affect me!
I survived! I am a very blessed and contented person now, I aim to inspire everyone- this is my life's mission!I Iove life, I love myself, accept myself , and have forgiven the person who abused me,The peace that comes with forgiving the person who abused you is awesome! I have started working on my book.I have never felt more alive! I have so much to accomplish, I hope I finish my book and get it published.
If I can survive, can't you? Maybe your story is much worse than mine , maybe better.Live each day, cherish it, we don't know how long we are alive, so make each second count,I have already shared my life story here and on my blogs,they are public, you can read them to gain inspiration!
Good luck my dearest friends!

8 comments:

  1. Dear Ms Tazein, I hear you, and although I will never be able to imagine what you have gone through, I feel for you. Your courage and tenacity to live life to the fullest is inspiring. Please keep on writing. I am with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your story inspiring. I related to a lot of it and consider you to be very brave for sharing it with the world. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tazein, A few days ago on fb, what is the purpose of me being in people's life and vice versa? I was feeling as if, I really didn't serve a purpose in people's lives...but after reading this, you gave me a different outlook on things. Everything has a meaning and sometimes its the small meaning or purpose that we miss; I'm glad you didn't kill yourself because if you did, I would not have seen this blog that you posted. What you went through was pretty tough and in my eyes, if you can survive that, I can make it through a heavy down pour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i appreciate you . my life is also sometime like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi , Tazein.. am very much impressed that the courage and strength you have to share your past and inspired others which are suffering through these type of circumstances .I want to know how to cure that type of diseases.how is this miracle happen or what actions we get to come out from this stages. giving you my email id to share your experience with me which is helpful to find out the problems I have.
    email id- seemanaik17@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete