Pages

Sunday 2 September 2012

MY MOTHER-AMMI

   
She is the woman who gave me life,
So strong in character,she makes me cry,
I love you,my dear Ammi, for all you did,
Your caring gestures, your loving words, mean the world to me!
How will I survive when you are gone?
I will surely feel broken and torn,
You are my pillar of strength,my true love on Earth,
I hope that the day I die, you come as an Angel, in disguise,
Take me in your arms, as we both ascend to Heaven that is Paradise,
I am blessed by your maternal love,
As your daughter,I am proud to state, 
You were destined to give birth to me,
Your affection was written in my fate.
                                                                   Tazein
                                                                  2.9.2012.

10 comments:

  1. A very warm poem for one's mother. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Rum-Punch Drunk and Naveen,
    Thank you for your loving support!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really a heart touching poem. A mother is a blessing for child, a heaven on earth. Words are too little to express the greatness, love and affection of a mother. She is a strong support and a living example for a child.
    I love my mother :)
    Thanks dear for enlighten us with such a sweet and loving poetry.
    Stay blessed:)
    Regards,
    Taiba Tanjila
    My green pencil blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. mY Dearest Taiba,
    I feel blessed by you ,thank you for your loving support, may your mother remains happy and a source of inspiration in your life!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Tazein,
      Thanks for kind words and prayers!
      Stay blessed and happy always :)

      Delete
    2. Dear Taiba,
      Thank you, may God bless you always!

      Delete
  5. motherly love is one of the strongest feelings.....loved the poem Tazein thanks a lot for sharing with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Hotei,
    Thank you so much for your loving support!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely tribute to mum! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete