Pages

Sunday 5 August 2012


          THE TRUTH
My days were filled with darkness,
Constantly belittled by my husband,
I felt that I was an accident,which God had created by mistake.
I felt like nothing, drifting along hopelessly in my feelings,
No support from anywhere, my confidence in myself withered,
Then, at once,God finally listened to my prayers, after 18 years,
He took just one hand of mine and steered me to the right path,
I feel humble, I feel grateful,that at last my existence has a meaning,
I am not an accident of God,
I am His creation, which should be respected by all.
                                                                                 Tazein
                                                                                 2.8.2012.   

No comments:

Post a Comment