Pages

Sunday 5 August 2012

REFLECTIONS OF MY BELIEFS

                 REFLECTIONS ON MY BELIEFS
There are so many times in my life,
When I have been depressed and hopeless,
No path to guide me towards light,
Whenever I was happy , I was terrified,
What if I lost that happiness? the feeling of peace.
My mind fought constantly, I resisted against joy,
But then one day, a miracle happened,
I began to live in my treasured moments.
Let joy and gladness into my life,
Accepted that good memories do last forever,
That negativity is also a part of our life.
                                                           Tazein
                                                         23.7.2012
       

2 comments:

  1. hey nice blog you've create :) carry on

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your support,I greatly appreciate it!!
    Tazein

    ReplyDelete