Pages

Monday 20 August 2012

MY ROMANTIC FANTASY

 You touch my heart in so many ways,
                    Your smile, your laughter, are my precious moments,
                     Even your anger, your irritibility!!!
                    I totally understand your moods,
                    You are a human being, yet you are my Adonis,
                     Living for eternity in the niche of my consciousness.
                                                                                                   Tazein
                                                                                                   24.7.2012.    

3 comments:

  1. Dear Tazein,

    What a way to express the feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Dear Paresh,
    Thank you so much for your kind support! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear Tazein

    keyakinan akan selalu melengkapi..

    ReplyDelete